Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!


Hhoho.3 were meant for Joel,Joie and Terron.The 4th is mine!

(Do you believe that my brother and father were like "Where's mine!" when they saw them?Neither do I....)



Hehehe I tou pai him ;DDD

We went to my aunt's house first.Lol.My cousin Gabriel gave a lot of clothes to my brother.He said they were too small blablabla.Haha.And he had the Chipmunks version of Bad Day ringtone!!!Hohoho!I have it as my message alarm now^^

Then there was Christmas present.Hehe clothes again!And there was a Poccilini Bag that my aunt didn't want.She claimed that it was too childish for her.Haha.Hoho mine now[:


Hehe toupai my bro again ;D We were in my cousin's car.

We then went to Far East Plaza find YiWen they all;D

Okay I didn't take any photos after that.No mood ;X Maybe cause tired ba.

No comments: