Monday, December 24, 2007

WATER ;D












Haha today met with Veronica cause she buying Joey's school bag.She got $70 voucher D: then she also buy Kappa bag. -o- Want make me jealous.Lol I got my revenge when I bought the four cartoon charaters.Hehe.3 of them are meant for my niece and nephews and the one left will be mine!!;D Oh the mango and dark chocolate ice cream is damn damn damn damn nice!This ice cream is like so not ice cream.As in milky.Last time they have a branch at Bpp.Dao le.Hahha.URGH TALKING ABOUT ICE CREAM MAKES ME FEEL LIKE EATING THE MILKIER ICE CREAM!
After that we went home and change to fbt.Hehe went to WenYee's condo swimming pool.WenYee good lor,wei le e zuo ju zhi wen and er wen abandon us don't want go shopping.Haha then we played with water bomb and went home.
Oh I forgot to mention something about yesterday.Veron and I were walking when suddenly one shop owner pointed to Veronica and said she is the elder sis.LOL.Hi jie jie xD
Awww.... I haven't touch my hwk(okay if you wanna count that pathetic number of chinese qns i attempted) And school is reopening next week.Tomorrow I will be going to my cousin's house,Wednesday might be going out might not be and got tuition,Friday cca and typing and tuition.Hohoho.Nice!
If there really is Santas Claus, can I ask him to help me do my hwk?
Oh anw today I chatted with Nurmatha before I went out (finally!).I was telling her how cool it will be to have a chimney.Not only can Santas Claus enter from there, you can BBQ marshmallow anytime.Haha!!!
Okay I know, there is something wrong with me this few days.I think I have split personality.Or maybe I am that fickle.I can like marshmallow for a while and maybe a while later don't like it(just an example, I love marshmallow;D) Or maybe I should put it this way; I can have a particular thinking now and a completely opposite one later.And geez, I jump to conclusion too much. ;X
I WANT TO FALL SICK!LOLLLLL. ;pppppppp

No comments: