Sunday, December 23, 2007

SHOPPING!

Lol haha I know I didn't blog for 2 days.I was real busy.So busy that I didn't talk to Nurmatha on the phone until today when she called me when I was in the MRT.Awww

Haha friday there was the Day Camp and POP.It ended at 5 something and there was tuition at 7.30.

Yesterday
morning 11.30am tuition.
Ends at 1pm.
Watched National Treasure at 1.30.
Ended at 3.30.
Went back to tution there to get something and became Santas Claus(gave present to Ms Fong and Ms Soh xD)
Left at 4 something and went to the Chinese Garden Mrt there to wait for Christmas Bash.
Christmas Bash at Jurong Stadium(Bad luck, my bro went there)
Veron,Me,WenYee,Jeremiah and Martin left early.Left at 10 something.
Ate dinner/supper with Veron ;DD Finally reached home

Today
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!I am like so damn happy!!!

Met with Veron and went to Old Woodlands Road there.Okay I am sorry!I know I suck at direction(But not as bad as Nurmatha,seriously.You can't change train at Novena.Opps)Then after that we went to Bugis Street.

Okay let us see what we have bought.There are 6items that we bought together
-SHOES!
-BELT!
-PURPLE SKINNIES!
-SHORT WITH STRAPS(that can be removed)![I don't know it's proper name)
-DRESS!
-LITTLE MISS TEE!(hers: little miss bad.mine:little miss sunshine)

Me:
-ELECTRIC BLUE CARDIGAN!

Her:
-MINI SKIRT!
-DRESS!

We only spent like 100++ bucks;D

Oh ya the cardigan.Zzz I think its a bit big.And I learnt my lesson.I will go to Bugis and buy the black one[:

Lol I enjoy shopping with Veron<3!Our taste more of similar perhaps thats why(:

Haha I want to talk about National Treasure!It rocks!I love the plot.Especially those clever things that they did.The traffic camera idea was like WOW.Lol

Okay nothing else to say.Bye.

No comments: