Sunday, December 09, 2007

tuition and horror movie D:

Haha yesterday afternoon met with Veron and went to tuition.Forgot to yue Jia Chyi then he late.D: Opps.Then during lesson me and Veron kept playing.Talking about BAL,complaining about how hungry we are blablabla.Haha.Then after lesson Ms Soh treated Veron,JiaChyi and I Pastamania.OMGOMG.Ms Soh is Love ;D The banana smoothie is so banana.Haha.(:

Then after that we went to walk around WestMall.For some reason they dragged the topic to Horror movie.Lol then Veronica was like WANT WATCH?? Lol Then Jia Chyi also want watch.So I tio dragged along.

The idea of watching a horror movie is like making me not interested.At the rent disc shop I was kind of freak out?Damn.That Jia Chyi said "See this ghost movie" then he took the MrBean movie.Zzzz!Lol they actually wanted to watch Grudge 2.All because of me lor.LOL.Jia Chyi said he was a little bit freak out when he saw the cover.I didn't even dare to see the cover,so forget it.They rented "The messenger".So because of them, I went against my own principle of not watching horror movie.So wei da of me~!Kidding la.
Jia Chyi: "This is Michael!"
When Ms Soh saw this,she was like "Yoga??"Hhaa!
AHHHHH THE CUTE BEN!
I think all of us have fallen in love with Ben(including Jia Chyi);D
The movie not that bad la.But during the first disc I was keeping myself occupied with Ms.Soh's Nintendo DS game,Cooking Mama 2.Haha.In the end during the second disc, Veronica 'confiscatd' it D: So I started watching.Okay la,not that scary actually [:
Then after that we went home.The end ^^

No comments: