Saturday, December 08, 2007

TUITION;DDD

Haha.I know I haven't been updating my blog cause recently there isn't anything interesting.And I don't know why, suddenly lost my mood in blogging.

But today, I found my blogging mood back!!WHEEEEE~~~

So yesterday was our A.Maths tuition.Met with veronica and jia chyi at 369.And saw mader at interchange there ;D haha then during tuition me,veronica and madeline were like zihigh-ing again.Lol from now on veronica is b1, mader shall be b2, wenyee b3, and me b4!LOLLLL cause I was very lame.We were talking about BAL.Then I was asking veronica "Are you thinking what I am thinking b1?" Then she replied, "I think I do,b2!"

And we said we are going to buy pink or red skinnies.Lol!

Then after tuition we takeaway mosburger and return back there to accompany Ms.Soh!And we went back together ;D

Oh.My.God.My dear Veron!Don't scare me la!You know I love you ;D Yao dong de zi ai ah!((; Love you truckload!

No comments: