Wednesday, January 02, 2008

1st day of school;D

Woots.Mr Damian is such a nice nice nice teacher![:

3e4 committe:
Monitor: Christopher Tay
Monitress: GOH YUAN GEOK

LOLLLL.Grats man doph!!

But today after school Me,Kailin,Geok,SiHui went to Lot1.Woots WenYee called me.Oh my yesterday I forgot that Veronica's sim card spoilt so yea, wasted one message.Lol.Then I went to find them after KaiLin left(Awww Kailin don't be so sian sian la, follow your heart and do what's right!;D) After that saw Mader and NG walking LOL.At first wanted to watch movie, but then don't have suitable time slot.Then Mader and NG went off cause we 'chase' them away.Muahahha.After that we went back to Gombak, WenYee went home while me and Veron sat at her house downstairs there to tan xin.Hehe.

Ya la today was a terrible day.Lol But after talking to Veron I don't feel that bad la.Aiyo Veron!If you alone de hua don't go think too much kaes?I 24/7 ready to pick the phone if you call ;DDD And hey go settle your problem first don't say about mine! D:

Actually I am in a hurry cause later got tuition so maybe tomorrow I will blog more.Haha

Toodles! (:

No comments: