Thursday, January 10, 2008

Cca orientation-1st day

Okay I am really really really really tired now and I haven't finish my homework. ;X

I was damn pissed with my bro.I asked for the computer at 9 then he kept dragging till 9.50 then give.

I don't know whats happening to me this few days, but I get angry damn easily.As in just only a small movement someone make can make me feel like screaming. I have a very "I am right and you are wrong" mood.Which I am not unfamiliar with it since it's not the first time I felt like this.And seriously I don't like to feel like that.

Okay back to today.I stepped into class, placed my bag down and was sitting on my chair when suddenly YingQi went "MARION!!!!!~~~~~~" from the door.Thanks for waking me up.Haha.Then she was like "I TELL YOU AH!THERE IS A VERY NICE THING THERE!COME COME COME!" Then I got dragged all the way to the end of the corridor. Wow! A corpse! The dead body of a poor black cat, with its skin tore from the neck to the tail there.Gross.You can see the meat and white colour which is the bone. And the limbs are like stiff? LOL Kangwei is feeling guilty because yesterday he saw that cat and that cat was meowing to him but he was like zzzz go away! And now it's died D: Haha I even heard someone saying "Isn't it the cat that follows me to school?" Oh I forgot to mention the blood stain on the floor.And it's not the first time it happened.Second time.I think the first time was more gross cause you can see the intestine.*Shivers*

So who did this to the cat?The first time they assumed it was wild dog.Woots and YingQi insisted that it must be done by human.("Maybe the cleaner or something," she said)Haha.I really can't imagine that can.Then we thought it might be done by Valerie since she insisted it was done by human.Lol.

Hmmm today cca orientation, not bad? Obviously excluding the fact that I had to wear all pink and tie ponytails and carry a soft toy(I suggested I can use one as my props....) and act on stage as a 5-year-old girl called Beauty when I am 15 years old and my name is Marion.And looks like I gonna have two birthdays, tomorrow we are going to perform again.SighSighSighSighSighSigh.ZZZZ and I got laughed by Mr Gillifeather (SYF cast).Zhen Hao came to the class then was talking to YeeJeng and the others when he suddenly saw me and went "HA-HA-HA-HA!MARION!" Oh it was him who told me about Marion being another guy's name.Who cares? I love my name ;D

Recently when I don't understand what other people are saying I go "Question mark" Lol.Then I also go "Z-Z-Z" to represent zzz.Haha Nurmatha was like "You are very msn.Maybe next time you will go 'I am marion fullstop'." Lol not funny!

I still don't like how some things work.

No comments: