Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Tired ;X

Hai hai hai.I didn't blog yesterday D; So sadd.This week is like going to be so damn busy can.Yesterday after school got Cca.Then went home and chiong homework.No time for computer x.x Awwwww.... Then today also after school got Cca.Sigh.Then yesteday headache, today headache again == Zzzzzz....I WANT TO SLEEP~~~

What happened yesterday??Erm I only remember the part about Mdm.Tang social studies lesson.Wow.She gave us all three chances to forget to bring things or never finish homework.Cool.But after the third chance, she will call our parents! OOO: And if our parents don't pick up the phone after the third ring, she will be very angry with you.

And you know what she did?Everyone was feeling damn cold.Then Zhouyou was wearing his sweater with all the buttons buttoned.Mdm Tang said,"Erm can you please take out your sweater?Is it that cold?I feel very hot!When I see you wearing your sweater I feel hotter!Please take out your sweater!" Wow... So maybe there shall be another school rule saying:
STUDENTS ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO WEAR ANY SWEATER,JACKET OR CARDIGAN IF THE TEACHERS FEEL HOT, NO MATTER HOW COLD YOU FEEL.

Lol woots today we took our height and weight during PE lesson ;D MR SAMUEL LIM IS OUR PE TEACHER!!! Yingqi and I used to boyfreak over him ;X Opps.Anyway I think he is super funny? ((:

Woots today's assembly is so sexy.Haha.Principal playing guitar for school song.Cool uh?

Today is crap.Lol.

No comments: