Saturday, January 26, 2008

Haha I know.So long never update D:
Quite busy.Then my computer wasn't available.Sigh.Don't like my brother! Haha.

Hmmmmmm....This few days, soooo many things happened.But those things are not allowed to be known by other people, so I can't blog about them.Sad right?

Nevermind I shall find things that are blog-able!(:

OHHH My parents bought a new wardrobe. Hehe!
New wardrobe= more space for clothes = MORE SHOPPING!
Which also = MONEY DDDDD:

Hai.Now everyone is not allowed to leave anything in school except for CME file and Dictionaries. Wth?That means we will have to bring a damn heavy bag to school and damn heavy bag back.I need a bigger bag! ):

Kailin la, ps me go buy already.Win le )):

Everything is changing like siao.Lol.People are too.Maybe they didn't change, just that I didn't realise they were what they are now.And looks like I don't really like what I discovered.Haha.

Haha anw, sitting with YingQi = FUN!!!(: Okay except for sometimes when she kept asking questions about hwk.Maybe I wasn't in a good mood or what, got annoyed sometimes ;X And sometimes those things she asked, I really don't know how to answer.Lol.We were doing source-based questions.From Social Studies she can link to something that Mr.Wong said LAST YEAR, and she is asking me what he said (when she started the 2nd question and I was stucked in the first...) It's good to ask question if you are in doubt, but please ask something sensible and pick the right time ((:

But still, I LOVE TALKING TO HER(: Lalalala.Though talking to her means not paying attention in class ;ppp

No comments: