Monday, January 28, 2008



Lol two person complained about me not blogging about them, so the first thing I shall do is to blog about them.(:

1) Haha thanks truckload to Nurmatha for helping me carry half of my books back home!!!!!(((: Loves! And thanks for bringing it to my class today! (((:

2)Lol today after school I went to Westmall and ate KFC with Kangwei.Then we went back to school because Kw forgot to take his IC from general office.Haha.Lol the rest of the time was spent in VOID DECK again ^^

Lol there is nothing wrong with VOID DECK okay?? It's a place where people sit down to rest or to talk.So don't get so excited about the place VOID DECK.Haha.

Those photos was taken on Sat ((: Woots I have a new bag(which is like quite big haha) from Zinc and Veron, WenYee and I bought the same Adidas water bottle!!It's good to have a water bottle you like, because whenever you see it you will feel like drinking it.Which is a good thing because I seldom drink water x.x

I can't think of anything else that are blogable.Sigh.

No comments: