Sunday, January 06, 2008

Haha woots today met with WenYee to go to library.Borrowed books xD Awww! Veronica failed her Taekwondo test!Nevermind next time jiayous!!! Lol then Veron came to find us.After that we went to WenYee's condo do homework then 3pm Veron and I went to collect our edusave ;D Then we went to Mac with WenYee.Ate there.But then there were some irritating people there so we went to WenYee's condo there to do homework again.Lol.After that WenYee went back.Hai Veronica zhen shi tai bu liao jie wo le.Nevermind. Lol you said by doing that you are helping me.Then I want to return you your 'favour' you say I am harming you DDD; You li hai le. Haha.I am speechless.

Hai Suddenly feel emo-ish all of a sudden.Okay it's not all of a sudden.Before I wrote this post I felt emo already.Haha first part of my post sounds so happy uh? This shows that people can pretend their emotions ;DDD

But for some people out there (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE), no matter how you pretend you are happy, I can see that you are not.

No comments: