Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Quoted from Paulina's blog (:

"RAHSS. utterly bored now.
hopped until Marion's blog,
and there's a sentence called(erm..) :
blahblahblahs, find something blog-able.

isn't that cool?! :D

*silence* "

I am too dumb to figure this out, is this.... sarcastic or just for fun? Maybe I should try this format (:

"RAHSS. utterly bored now.
hopped until Paulina's blog,
and there's a paragraph called:
'RAHSS. utterly bored now.
hopped until Marion's blog,
and there's a sentence called(erm..) :
blahblahblahs, find something blog-able.

isn't that cool?! :D

*silence*'

isn't that cool?! :D

*silence* "

Do I sound sarcastic???Nevermind!I shall take it as just for fun then.Haha (:

Anyway I didn't hopped to her blog due to boredom.Apparently someone told me ((: Yupyup. I mean like it's quite funny when someone quoted from my blog without yourself knowing, so I decided to check out her blog.

Aiya who cares, it's just a very short sentence.

Shyt I am suddenly stuck at what to blog about.again.....ZZZ!!!

Lol today after cca went to find Kangwei [: We went to ehhh some staircase at somewhere, as recommended by NgKaiLin.Haha!& It's not as romantic as you think.

To PANGKANGWEI:
WEI don't emo la!
STOP IMAGINING THINGS AND THINK TOO MUCH!Hahas.
And takecares!Don't spread your cough to me x.x

I suck at time management ;X

EXTERNAL PRESSURE
SHOOO!!!!
Guilty?Not?Don't know....I just want all my friends to know that I will still be there for everyone of them if they need me.(: Haha.

No comments: