Friday, February 01, 2008

WOOTS finally I found time to sit in front of the computer! :D

Yesterday we had 3 test and 1 quiz.Cool right?And we had to do 15 newspaper article reflection in 2 days.I chiong-ed all yesterday!! (:

Zzzzzzz Ever since the start of school, I can't remember things well.Hai.

Lol chatting with YingQi is fun lalalalala.Okay maybe you can call that gossip ;p But I think YingQi doesn't enjoy sitting with me during maths lesson because I always get very impatient and quiet. ):

I shall compliment (Patrick) GOHYUANGEOK for being so so so so honest during CME lesson that I wondered by Kailin kept mouthing the word 'fake!".LOL!

Hmmm I think homeworks are driving me crazy ]:

I am turning more and more judgemental recently ))))): And I feel like screaming out loud my judgement of other people.Hai that's very bad. D:

I wonder what will the world turn into if everyone can read each other's mind.Maybe that's the only way of knowing what other people truly thinks and feel.

Why can't people say how they truly feel?Why do people have to hyprocritical at times??I mean, it's okay if you don't say out how you feel, but at least don't say the opposite.(Thought YingQi and I concluded that we used to be hyprocrites.....)

I really admire Kailin's truthfulness (:

I lost my heartbeat ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))):
Please notify me if you see it wandering on the streets.I will be grateful (:

No comments: