Friday, February 15, 2008

Boo!!

Wa I think I broke my own record. I didn't blog for 6 days! Since 09feb! Since I return to Singapore!

Hai getting lazier and lazier. I have photos from my malaysia trip and then about yesterday's Valentine's, but I just am plain lazy )))): And I am pretty busy this few days. Actually not that busy too.... Lol okay I am crapping.......

Woots! Talking about yesterday, which is Valentine's, it's the best Valentine's (: And I feel guilty ]: Everyone is giving out candies and chocolates but I didn't ))))): Getting candies and chocolates for free sia.

Haha of course cannot forget Eeyore2 (: Thanks kangwei :D He gave it to me in the hall OOO; Yeap in front of alot of people. Lol. He was supposed to come to my classroom, but due to some TECHNICAL DIFFULTIES, he couldn't come to my class early. Wa it's as though everyone knows like that, quite scary x.x Haha but nevermind, I am not that fussy about that (Of course, as a leo, what's there to be fussy about attention? ;pp)

Woots hyper hyper!

Grrrrrrr....!!! It's just beginning of the war and I can't really manage my studies that well )): Nevermind Marion Jiayou Jiayou!!!

Does anyone have any cure for over-possessiveness and over-sensitivity?? No? The best cure is people who can accept that (:

Today before tuition, Veron was saying about the ghost laughter in “我不会唱歌”. Its around 1:50 something, after the word “难过”. Try hearing it!

I wish I could rewind the time,
to undo the damage I have inflicted ;/

No comments: