Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy birthday to Niwen!

Haha.Yupyup Today's Niwen's birthday!Lol somebody bought cake and we sang birthday song for him after recess.Ate in chem's lesson ;/ And Mr Damian is so nice (: Putting his future at risk for our sake. Mr Damian is loved ;D

After school YingQi and I went to eat, then we were watching 2e4'07 celebrating for Niwen.Two cakes, from SECRET RECIPE.How nice ):

Woots today is a superb day because talked heart with YINGQI!Woots!Haha.Yingqi is loved ((: (Thanks for being angry for me that time when I wasn't present ^^)

If that incident was happen like a few years, or even a few months back, maybe I will be angry?But when you try to control your anger everytime, people tend to take the fact that you will never be angry for granted. I mean is it that I am wrong about people's impression all the while, or people just change? Sometimes I try to give in to unreasonable demands, then they demand for more. How insensitive.

It's quite scary that I remain unaffected even though a lot of negative changes are occurring in front of me. Okay, maybe that is what I wanted *shrug* Maybe it's call the art of escaping.Woots.

Disclaimer: This is not an emo post!!

PS: SQUIRTLE! GET WELL SOON!(:

No comments: