Saturday, February 23, 2008

HOHOHO! I know I very long never update la. Quite busy. A lot and a lot of homework, group work and test. Maybe teacher thinks we are supermen and women.

Many things had happened this week. It's as though the day before yesterday was a very very very long time from now. But it's just two days ._.

Hao, let me start blogging about this week. Wa I think my stm is getting worse. I forgot what happened on Monday == Lol tuesday....hmmm...I only remember that we played badminton during PE and the next day my whole body was aching ZZZ. Wednesday's things is not meant t o be remembered. Thursday I got a sorethroat and went typing with WenYee.Talk to Nurmatha on phone woots.Friday, there was CCA, laughed until I cried and then there was tuition :D

Lol haha Okay let me elaborate about Thurs. That day need to hand in Physics homework, which I don't know how to do, so everyone stayed back to complete. I complete it at like 3.30. ): Haha then meet with WenYee at 4 because our typing's at 5. Lol I know I was late la. But then if I chiong then my mum will be like,chiong until like,cannot late a bit ah! Haha. Then WenYee was like "Eh today your first day of work lei, cannot late you know!" Lol then it was like 4.50pm like that she say she want go buy disc. Haha. In the end we were late DDD: Lol so long never type le a bit can't focus ):

Woots Nurmatha's my soulmate lalalala! Friday during cca I was drawing a flower then I wrote 'H', then she thought of "happy flower", and that was what I intended to write ;D

LOL then she was telling me the story of the gullible boy who really believed Nurmatha was adopted. Haha! Cause that person was like really believe and went "Huhhh.... are you alright..? so how do you feel...??" LOLL.OMG SO HILARIOUS~~~~!!!

Today after tuition Me, WenYee and maybe JiaChyi and Veron are going to watch Death note. Hopefully.(:

Haha kangwei! Get well soon! :D

Shall stop here! Toodles!

No comments: