Sunday, February 24, 2008

L!!!!


AHHHHHHH~~~~~~~~!!! OOOO:
L!!!!

Lol Yesterday after tuition, WenYee, JiaChyi and I went to went L: Change the world.Woots, thanks JiaChyi for treating ice-cream.He has a lot of blue notes yesterday ah.

Warning: The content below are going to be very boyfreaky. (Since it is just occasionally I have such enthusiasm, I guess it won't hurt? And this is what FANS do when they see their idol. )

Haha Although the storyline is a bit crappy(perhaps thats the reason why Kenichi Matsuyama didn't want to take this movie in the very very first place?),it's still worth the money for the L and the moral of the story (: The storyline kind of didn't really have any connection with death note, it's like ZhongJiYiJia being the sequel of ZhongJiYiBan.

Though I admit I will definitely freak if I ever see someone behaving like L, but I always develop a liking for smart and good-looking characters in show (PS: In reality,usually I am not like that.Even if it is so,it's just another idolis-ation, which means it is harmless :D) Awww!I am damn envious of the cute girl inside the show!!!Grrrr....Acting with Kenichi,being in L's protection, I think many Kenichi's fans are dying to be in that girl's position. (Erm I am not that extreme xD)

Woots people go and watch the show!!

No comments: