Monday, March 03, 2008

Gahhhhh....I am a real bad multi-tasker):

Now,I can totally understand how Veron feels when her friends go shopping when she is not free.Okay maybe mine is a bit worse.I didn't know they were going out. I doubt they actually know I have tuition on Sat. So maybe, they just accidentally-on-purpose never call me again.Get used to it, girl!(:

I read it somewhere that shopping is a form of relieving stress. Erm, of course you have to practise self-control if not you will end up buying all the items in all the shops. Another excuse for shopping! :D

Hmmm...I have been sitting over the fence and observing my clique.After sorting things out and discussing it with some people, maybe I could tell better. Maybe some don't really care about the friendship, maybe some don't really cherish the whole thing, maybe some don't care what you are. Yup, people are that selfish. It's always themselves, themselves, and maybe plus one person whom they care. But still, I love YingQi (:

I think from now onwards I shall boycott those canned and packet soya bean milk [: You know, soya bean floods? And it flooded some pitiful soul's bag DDD: Awwww, Poor KangWei! Haha. That person must be superb, know you love soya bean, that's why treat your bag to a beany spa ;ppppp Erm perhaps with some mild-flavoured lemon barley too xD Opps.

WOOTS SHOPPING!(:

No comments: