Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sky of love

Erm.Perhaps alot of people are telling me how this movie is damn damn nice and perhaps I have too high expectation for the show,I didn't really thought it was as nice as people said x.x

Some people even emo after the day they watch the movie. But I really don't see how it can influence one that much.

Okay the story is pretty sad at some parts.Maybe its because of the humour inside the movie,some people laughing at the wrong time and small children crying at the right time which make sad scene funny, I really don't see why I need one box of tissue as recommended by YINGQI.I didn't even use any tissue hahaha :/ YingQi said KaiLin cried, but WenYee said she herself didn't cry, one not-so-emotional person cried, while one more-emotional person didn't cried.Why? Lol.

Hmmm yea anyway back to today.Lol went to Causeway with Kangwei. Woots mallow blast! Lol. After movie we went to eat (: Pastamania wahahhaa. Quite sad la, today having headache so was like not so hyper DDD:

Hiro and Mika are cute! ;D LOL And I really find it funny when Hiro looks so much like a playboy and gangster but he is really not one.Lol.I don't know why but I see shadows of TangYuZhe(Please be kind and don't say that I am insulting Hiro, thank you very much.)

Who knows, maybe this movie might bring back my interest in Japanese again hahaha.

No comments: