Thursday, March 13, 2008

I am dead :/

NURMATHA WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KILL!NOTHING IS INNOCENT!I DON'T CARE I AM GOING TO REVIVE NOTHING NO MATTER WHAT!JUST WAIT!Hmph.

Why do guys get the girl they want but it is ever so hard for a girl to get a guy that she crushes???WHY WHY WHY.Lol.

Is it because that guys they don't fear rejection as much as girls do?

I have a book called "If love is a game, this are the rules" There are like 1o rules inside. The last rule is, "You will forget all this moment that you fall in love.[The challenge is to remember them when you fall under the enchanting spell of love]" Erm fyi I didn't finish the book, I stopped at rule #3 or something? The last rule is quite interesting. And I had always been wondering what it means. Maybe it's not chim afterall?? Hmmmm.

No comments: