Thursday, April 24, 2008

(:

Lol grape mentos!!!!!:D

Syahmi is crazy.He did something stupid(Or maybe he always do stupid things?)He asked stupid qns.He is lovesick?Tsk tsk tsk.Hope he learns to love himself first.

I AM SO GLAD I DIDN'T FAIL MY CHEM TEST.Phew.Thanks goodness I studied (last minute).Lol.Woots I like chem more and more! :D

Lol.Today our class were suppose to stay back to answer a Source-based question until Mdm Tang approves it.People crowded around the benches outside the HOD room.Then Mdm Tang had to do to her Sec 4 class for half an hour(which actually turned out to be one hour lol), so she said we could go home but we had to stay back tomorrow.Lol.Then A lot of people went home.In the end people from our class left was me,Jionghan, Rifdi and Niwen(He stayed for his phone), and there were e5 people.I actually stayed!!!!:D I didn't really felt like doing when I just got started while I was in school (sitting in front of Mdm Tang).Then yesterday's tuition was rescheduled to tonight so I knew if I go home I wouldn't do anything ;p And it's really better to find the answer yourself.You will feel a sense of accomplishment!:D LOL.Then somemore I don't need worry about it anymore!Haha.& of course can't forget tomorrow I am suppose spend my afternoon with NURMATHA!Haha.Our date got rescheduled twice already, so I must keep tomorrow empty!Lol.

Lol yesterday night Yingqi very funny.Messaged me to tell me she heard "over you" in 98.7FM.Haha!Then I started listening.LOL Muttons to midnight yesterday was very funny.People called to insult Vernon, and the best insult will win Ipod I think.LOL damn funny la. There were things like "You are so stupid that you think a table can walk because it has legs.", "You are so stupid that when tourists ask you where's the merlion, you bring them to the zoo." LOLLLLL.

Changed my blog song!(: VERY NICE!!!

No comments: