Tuesday, April 29, 2008

EXAMS.

People have their own way of thinking and their very own opinion so don't force to think what you think is right just because you think it's right (:

zzzzz While I was trying to blog and while chatting with ZhiHui my whole computer went crazy.Change in colour and size.My font for msn is like suppose to be pink?Then It became grey ==

Lol Ya it looked like this.

Haha.Wa he gave Madeline, Veronica and Me titles.Madeline is "Sunshine",her skin tone gives her a very sporty look,which is contrast her "cheerful and laggy character(He said it!Not me!).Then Veronica is "Cheeky", lol it's true she likes to disiao people, but in a good way.Guess what I am titled! "Sophisticated"!(???) He said I am "just lyk charming n mysterious when serious".Funny!That's a joke man!I didn't tell him I was laughing non-stop when he said that.

That reminds me of someone saying he looks damn attractive when he's serious in class last year(Haha you know who you are!) Shhh...Not going tell you!

Grrrr suddenly remember Saturday after tuition.Me, Veron, Marcus and Jiachyi went to KFC.Don't know what's wrong with the two guys, Veron say what they also want connect them to fat.Hello!If Veron is fat then I think everyone should stop eating from now on?Then I don't know how I got dragged inside too.Ya la Marcus is the skinniest.Zzz.He asked why I need to wear such a big belt.
"Why not?"
"Cause you are small?But you are fat."
"........"

I am speechless!Is that why skinny girls go anorexic?

Haha.Hm.Exams.Monday's english paper 1 and chinese paper 2, I know how well I am going to do, so I am not going to complain about how short and crappy I wrote for all, then today's social studies....I just suddenly forgotten how to do social studies!

Gobstopper is nice you know?Not for the fact that it smells like some detergent, but it's nice because it's nice.Erm What am I talking about?

Hahaha I have been continueing 恶作剧2吻 just before exam started.How cool is that?Lol.Cause I must slack first then I will study to balance everything ;D So today I went home and continue watching one episode!Haha.Then I went to sleep.Sleep until 4 something.Then WenYee called me.WenYee is a witch!She doesn't allow me to go bathe.HAHA!Then at night I chatted with Nurmatha.GCE O level is very hard you know?HAHA!Opps.....

Usually migraine causes episodes of severe or moderate headache (which is often one-sided and pulsating) lasting from four to 72 hours,accompanied by gastrointestinal upsets, such as nausea and vomiting, and a heightened sensitivity to bright lights (photophobi) and noise (hyperacusis). Approximately one third of people who experience migraine get a preceding aura, in which a patient senses a strange light or unpleasant smell.
-From wikipedia

I have been a victim of migraine since very very young (like at the age of 4-6?), AND I SERIOUSLY HATE IT.. And guess what, I am having it right now.ZZZZZZZ.

I have nothing more to say.Bye!(:

No comments: