Saturday, April 12, 2008

Hmmm...

Hey Prider!
Lol I am dedicating one whole post to you!Is that enough attention you need??

If I had spilt personality,I will think "Prider" will be me.

To some extend, I think I should say thank you to "Prider".I swear I am not being sarcastic.

I am quite emotional this few days.Stuffs like I have no true friends, and negative thoughts about all sorts of relationships(family, blablabla), are rushing to me all of a sudden that I found it suffocating.

And thanks so so so so much to "Prider".I was kind of moody this morning.Then YuanGeok called me to tell me someone spammed my blog with all those contents.First it was "confused", then "agitated", then "sad", and then "happy".

Weird huh?But those spams gave me the courage and strength to rebut those negative thoughts which I had.

Maybe I should tackle some remarks.
Disclaimer: Evidence are not for Prider's sake, but for my own.I want myself to remember them.

"do really think kang wei likes you? you are just a bitch who puts love before you furking ass."
I don't really know where she(let's just assume "Prider" is a she) got the idea that I am putting love before me.Maybe it's my url misleading people.The url was created 2 years ago.....and I am too lazy to change it.Of course it's created way back before I knew Kangwei.The reason I put that was because I feel happy to love and be loved by people around me.Maybe I had a crush at that time, I can't remember clearly.And what's wrong with putting love before me?According to Maslow's hierarchy of needs, there are five stages of needs.1st stage is Physiological, 2nd Safety, 3rd being LOVE/BELONGING, 4th, esteem,...(Aiya go to wikipedia if you don't get what I mean.)My physiological and safety needs are met, so what I need is love/belonging.Prider, the fact that you are going against this very idea of putting love before you,so you mean love means a very very very low value for you?

[I see the benefits in listening in class.The hierarchy of needs Mdm Choo mentioned is pretty useful uh?]

"you are just a loner who dun have true frenx YOU are plain pathetic. Think of this whenever you turn in. Be SPOOKED by this i warning you"
Maybe "Prider" is the only one who is BEING SPOOKED whenever she thinks that she don't have any true friends.If not, how would she know one will feel SPOOKED if she thinks she has no friends?Haha Anyway I think I was truly awaken by this sentence.You can scold me plain pathetic for not turning to my friends, but you can't say I don't have any true friends.I may be a loner deep inside, but I do have true friends all around me.One concrete example would definitely be Nurmatha.How many people have a friend who can sense that you are sad inside when you do not appeared to be?I don't have to say or show anything, she can just easily tell.Then I have YingQi and YuanGeok.Seeee, they are speaking up for me.YingQi is a very loyal friend,she can make me laugh,and YuanGeok called me to tell me someone spammed my blog.How cool is it?I was having tuition when she called.I didn't picked up she mesaged me.And I thought she saw Mas Selamat or something?It seemed very very urgent and important.Then there is WenYee, she makes me laugh too, by tickling....Lol.Thanks, I will cherish them.

"you are the disappointment to your family and frenx, i feel sorry for them "
Haha.Disappointment to my family?What evidence?Hey "Prider",so your family and friends feel pride when you spammed other people's blog?Well done!*clap*If that's the case, should I go round spamming other people's blog too??Maybe I might be a disappointment to them in some point,but still,I am their child/friend.What makes the relationship between us?Love.You said I am putting love in front of me,and there you are talking all about love.If they are really really disappointed because of something I had done,this only further emphasize that they love me.Moreover, I don't think I did any major thing that can make them feel very disappointed.Anyway, I am disappointed in you.

"Who says i dun have pride! you are a farking ***** with little tits and you are in fact pea brain!"
Lol when did I ever said you don't have pride?Seriously, are you guilty or what??Even if I had said,the fact that you didn't write your name means you don't have pride in your name,and you are disappointing your family because you are not acknowledging your name.And I am not a female dog.Hmm regarding that quite offensive and no-link comment, so what?Other people big boobs then get scolded for being slutty.And I can't control its growth anyway lol.Lol and why are you observing me like this?That remark is quite fu qian uh?I don't care if you have big ones or not, I am not interested haha.My brain might be small too, but I never claim I am clever before.So how clever are you for spamming at my blog without evidence?So so so clever.

I am grateful for "Prider"'s spams, but I still want to comment on her attitude.
This is my blog and my tagboard.I can say whatever I want, but you can't.I know my blog is open to the public to see and tag, but it's not for spamming purposes.And you don't have any rights to tag on my board.You are not very welcomed here.

Anyway,thank you YingQi,YuanGeok,WenYee and Nurmatha for tagging.Prider wants attention and want me(or my friends) to get agitated.So(especially Geok)lax!It's okay.I don't really mind.Haha.Thanks hor!

And people, let's don't reply Prider anymore alrights?

Though I am half interested to find out who/what spammed my blog, here is my inference:
Prider is:
1)a girl (99.9% possibility)
-I don't think a guy would scold a girl for having small tits.Lol.
2)from SwissCottage (99.99%)
-It has to be someone who saw me before.And who else outside Swiss would know about me and Kangwei?Lol.
3)Feeling insecure
-She just trying to tell herself I am inferior and she is more superior.If you are really really living your life perfectly, you wouldn't do such nonsensical stuff.
4)Have big tits?(55%)
-LOL.I don't know..

To Prider:
This is the first, and the last, attention you are going to get from my blog.
Last thank you, you increased my daily hits today,
and gave me content to make a decent post.

No comments: