Monday, April 14, 2008

Napfa test DDD:

Haha.Mdm Tang insisted that the clock in our class has to be at the back of the class.Then they were saying Mr Khoo didn't want to drill the nail or something?Lol I not quite sure.Mdm Tang said something like "Maybe he don't like his face?" or something in a joking manner.At first was referring to Christopher, then she was referring to Mr Damian? Poor thing ): But still in the end Mdm Tang still insisted the clock has to go to the back.Lol during Chemistry lesson some people were telling Mr Damian about the clock thing.Then he was like "I told the OM about it but they never do anything." Then my class people were saying "Mdm Tang said maybe he doesn't like your face." LOL Damn funny la! Mr Damian was like emo? & Something like a sian-ed face? LOL DAMN FUNNY! (and cute?) Lol.Okay I don't know why I am still laughing about it now x.x

Haha today Napfa test was great.For the very first time, anxiety brewed inside me and I got freaked out at the idea of shuttle run.I also don't know whyDDD: I thought I might die of heart attack why they say start == It's like every second counts?So it's very scary? Lol.But in the end I overcome it whahaha.Erm anyway, I think I perform quite badly today......zzzzz....The idea of some people judging how my clique is completing the station just affected me somehow.But anyway, it's okay, I have high confidence of getting a bronze this time because my 2.4 sucks): I WANT MY SILVER!

I am very very disappointed in myself for inclined pull-ups.): Lol you know right there will be someone standing there to 'support' your leg from slipping or something? Haha then YingQi was helping me.I don't know why one of her leg was closer the other was further.Then I did the pull-ups while reaching for the other leg for support.Then she kept moving away D: Maybe I should have spoke x.x Lol.It's okay it's okay, I am fated for bronze this year ):

Last year I was hoping for gold and I got silver?This year I am hoping to maintain silver, then I am getting bronze?So how to get gold?Aim for gold with honours? (laugh)

Haha after that Me, YingQi, YuanGeok and Elene went to the basketball court to shoot ball.Lol ELENE SO SHUAI!Then me and Yingqi were shooting,"Elene!喂我们药!" Lol cause the comic 萌男友 that Geok borrowed from Kendra, which I borrowed too, and now Yingqi is reading, has a storyline where the girl gets fever and was unconscious then the guy drank the medicine and feed her mouth-to-mouth.LOL!Then Elene kept remembering the "敷药" thing.Lol that's a bit pervert....Shall not elaborate......Only Elene want so she remembers :D But still I think we are still more interested in the medicine feeding ba? Haha.

Lol then YingQi went home while the rest of us went to buy WAFFLE and Lychee Red Tea!Cause Geok and I never eat lunch so we were hungry ): Haha then we talked a lot.Chatted a lot about random stuff.Then I accompany them walk to the bus stop and stayed there till the bus come because I was feeling quite bored (:

Haha today YingQi kept talking about Swiss Serenade, and she kept saying she is chio that day.Lol.So funny.But the photos she has taken....that smile......I RECOGNISE IT.Haha YingQi, developed your own smile ba! Maybe will look even chio-er?(:

Typical hypocrite: Usually gives you the Do-I-know-you? face or the I-see-no-one-there face. Only acknowledge your presence when they need help. *shudders* (Super xian shi uh?Seriously can't stand it.)

I am very tired ))): I am just looking forward to Wednesday.Lol definitely not because of the chemistry test.

Exams coming!Shall start muggin soon.Real soon.(:

Today is a happy day[:

No comments: