Monday, April 21, 2008

Monday Blues~~~~~


TKM Quote- "Aunt Alexandra's like Mount Everest, she's cold and there.
So near (physically), yet so far (emotionally/mentally).
Nothing is like this, you are like this, everyone is like this.
Everyone is cold, but they are there.

You can see them but you can't feel them.
They are there but they don't go to you
.Even if you needed them,they won't come.
Because they are there, not here.
Sometimes, fog emerges and they aren't even there.
Can you reach a rainbow from Mount Everest?
Will there even be a rainbow?
Can I even reach Mount Everest?
Anxiety and you cut me mentally (:
and I am tired. ;D
You don't know I have always belong to the first category of mood.
I didn't know Monday Blue spreads like virus.Haha.Nurmatha and Yuan Geok, do cheer up!(:

I think my msn is going crazy.Today I went in and all the contacts disappeared == Then a lot of windows appeared saying this person added you.They were the contacts that had disappeared ==

Oh exams are coming. ):

No comments: