Friday, April 18, 2008

it has been raining....

The scary thing is not about discovering that you are not perfect,it's when you found out people who you taught are perfect are actually not perfect.
In the other words,it is there is no perfect examples.
I wanted to be a good friend,but I don't enjoy the process.
Because for many cases, it means accepting them for who and what they are and let them be.(Even if they are unreasonable.)
Then, they start to be real unreasonable, you don't really feel they respect you.
[I am sorry everyone have mood.Stop treating people as if they are inferior and you are far far far superior than others.]
And when the cost of a relationship is greater than the reward, the relationship might end soon.
They say rainbow comes after the rain,
I am still waiting for the rainbow to get me out of here.
-------
Haha.Had been pretty busy this few days that I had no time to blog.

Today is a short day.I actually stayed back in school with Yingqi to do Maths!Isn't it a miracle??Then tomorrow we are going to Bpp to revise and study!!Lol I believe in miracle now (:
Before tuition went to Westmall with WenYee to get her assessment book.Then we went to eat Double-cheese burger.Woots.Lol.Then went for tuition.Today was all about revision so it's pretty manageable :D
The TKM lit workshop on Wed and Thurs was pretty interesting.Lol Julia who conducted the sessions is a very enthu lady.Haha.The whole workshop is quite fun.And it was a class-bonding session for 3e4.
I actually had a lot of things I wanted to blog about, but now that I delayed what I want to blog, I don't feel the enthusiasm to blog about them anymore ._. Expired memories.Lol.
Maybe today is a good day, maybe today is not.
So what makes a good day?

No comments: