Friday, May 02, 2008

I should be going to tuition by now, but I am sitting at home blogging.Why?My right eyes started hurting from this morning while I was doing the Emaths paper1, then it started tearing in the afternoon.Whenever I close my eyes, it feels warm.I used to feel this whenever I am going to be sick ;/ Then this morning when I was eating I commented the food is quite tasteless, but Yingqi its normal.Then she cursed that I am going to be sick soon.Awwww....I don't want to be sick.

I just realise everyone has the rights to be bushuang.(Yes yes, including me!) Some people bushuang because other people bushuang, but why did those people bushuang in the first place?

(Maybe I also bushuang people, maybe I kept it in myself.Maybe it's not call bushuang, maybe it's just called unhappy.)

Self-reflection are suppose to be reflecting on what you have done, and not what other have done to you.Sometimes you should use a mirror and really look at what you have done.It might contrasts with what you don't like about other people.

The scary thing is not about discovering you are not perfect, but discovering that those people you think are perfect are not that perfect.

Maybe because we need a role model to follow to be perfect?But there are no role model D:

The scariest thing is actually about discovering how evil people around you are.

Real scary..And I don't like it.But I think I am not picking a neutral place this time.I know which side I should be at, and which side needs me most.

The power of influencing is very powerful.Seriously.And ironically,many people seems to forget about what prejudice can do.

WAKE UP PEOPLE.REMEMBER "TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD".

I shall try to have no or little prejudice against people.Maybe except for Nurmatha.Damn, I can't scold her idiot!(Lol Nurmatha I hope you don't kill me....;p)

No comments: