Monday, May 26, 2008

Oh no!D:

Have you called 995 before??

Ah that's a retarded question.Yes I did.This morning.How interesting.Ambulance came and took my grandmother away the day before yesterday.Then yesterday she came back.And today they came again.Hai.

I have absolutely no idea what I am doing and have done this few days.Hurting others is a way to hurt yourself.I know this is not the first time it's happening anyway, so I shall wait for the time to fade everything, then maybe I may know what to do from there.Sigh.

(Or maybe,I just want to have some time alone to find centre, peace and serenity.Lol)

Ahem ahem.The deformation(?) of my voice is not caused by sorethroat.Flu is the culprit.Lol.Too many people asked whether I am having sorethroat :/

I used to use ":X" quite often.But evidently you can't any now.Because that time I saw a foolscap cover thing the smileys and stuff, and it wrote "BIG FAT KISS" for ":X".Yea and I read it from the internet that "X" was a symbol for kiss in some place and stuff.Lol.Since I know that ":X" had this meaning, I don't know how to continue using it lols.

Guess what?Today's monday!And guess what!"Fated to love you" is out!Woots.Lol.

It's not that I cannot adapt to the changes, I just don't want to. (Bleah.)

Toodles!

No comments: