Tuesday, May 27, 2008

HYPER!

See any picture??

You see Nothing????LOL Yup that 'picture' is for Nurmatha.Nurmatha and Nothing.See the link?Woots both N.Lol... ==

Haha Nurmatha is sooo soooo soooo dumb.She invented "Appetizer operation"!As its name suggest,it's to get the appetizer out of your stomach!How cool!LOL.Dumb Nurmatha.Soul-less mate.Tsktsktsk.

Lol we talked about stupid things and I was making some personal remarks about some people ;pppp Opps.I don't mean to be mean.Haha.Then I was saying about the difference between a fact and an opinion.Haha.Fact.It's a fact!

Today went to tuition centre with WenYee.Lol.Disturbed Ms Soh ;p Then went to Westmall to eat and I borrowed 5 books!And went back to tuiton centre@ 369 to disturb Ms Soh again Lol.

After that went to hospital.Godddd.ICU quite scary.Alot of equipments! DDDD: My grandmother's operation was quite successful I think.She had an ulcer in the intestine or something.She looked fine today.Yup [:

Don't really like holiday zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.Especially one with so much changes......

No comments: