Thursday, May 29, 2008

Still tired LOL



退

Haha!Yesterday was a good night sleep!!:D Hugged my bear to sleep! LOL didn't realise it till I woke up and found myself hugging it!It felt soooo warm!!Haha.Suddenly have a 幸福的感觉. (God.I think I am getting retarded..........) But need to go Cca so can't sleep anymore )):

It's okay!Shall continue my sleep with my bear tonight!LOL.

MARION SHALL OVERCOME ALL OBSTACLES![:

Nurmatha please repeat after me:
"I am strong.I can't get destroyed!!:D"

And a word for you,
"Nothing deserve the worst punishment,Soulmate!",
which is my pm currently.

Soulmate is not weak.Soulmate is strong!!

You are strong but that doesn't mean you can lie!I am like so innocent?How can you lie and make up stories about me )))):

I feel strong today too!!!!!:D

No comments: