Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tired *yawn*

[爱是无时无刻的......
就算是一丁点的疏忽,
也会使自己遗憾.]

Lol.Woots.My grandmother is going to be out of ICU!Haha.She will be transfered to some other not so serious ward.Yeap!

Haha I think Nurmatha is stupid.She says she is going to post about me about a particular thing, but in the end she would post about something else.How dumb ;ppp Lol.She said her motivation is dead.Mine is half-dead.At least her self-motivation is stronger than anything.I seriously don't know how to motivate myself :///

I think I am like half-dead already.My holiday started of boring-ly.I am not doing what I am suppose to do....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ......................

I have fallen into the small bottle of perfume that comes with CLEO this month.Ahhhhhhhh.....

Lol I borrowed 5 books yesterday when I went to Westmall.One book about my horoscope, two books chinese love novel and two english novel.

Ever since somethings changed, I need to be reminded what my horoscope says I am.Wow.

Under circumstances,I will change, but the outcome will not be good.So it's still better to let me be myself.

Haha I have strong feelings for babies inside pregnant women suddenly O: (PS: I always have strong feelings for babies.But now I am referring to those still inside their mother's womb.)I think I got influenced by two shows, "Fated to love you" and HongKong show "The Journey Called Life"!LOL.

Quote from "Fated to love you" Ep 5:
[每个baby都是上帝牵着手带到世界上的!]

Hahahaha I am very tired today because last night I didn't sleep well!): Lol. And this few days kept dreaming about the same topic. Argh.

日有所思,夜有所梦啊!

I suddenly like grey alot.

No comments: