Sunday, June 01, 2008

[:


Ahhhh light! :D (What an emo picture...............)

LOL.I am trying hard to edit my photos using photoshop.& I just deleted all those old photos in friendster!Replaced with 4 edited ones Lol.Nothing better to do.But the stupid photoshop make my computer lag till I can't even shut it down just now zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.& I can't online at the same time when I am using Photoshop.How sad):

Anyways!The picture is the reflection in the mirror haha.

Today I went to hospital again.Haha my grandma successfully transfered to the normal ward.That time don't have any bed for her yet so she got out of ICU and was left in the ward where people who are about to go for surgery will go there.Quite scary....Alot of visitors crying there ):

After I went home, at around 3.30pm I called Nurmatha and we chatted for almost two hours??(: LOL walau that stupid Nurmatha kept saying I was horny zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.She was horny herself.....

Haha.She was trying to act smart by telling me the Seven Wonders.== When some stuff she told me were like false?Lol Nurmatha is not reliable!She told me the hanging garden was upside down == & the reason why she talked about Seven Wonders was because I was saying how deep a would I got when I was young was, then she said,"Is it as deep as the Grand Canyon?".Then she said it was one of the seven wonders, when it was not.Lol it's actually one of the Seven NATURAL wonders.Lol!

Ya then she said the what what what building in Paris is the highest building in the world,which I argued that Taipei 101 is the highest, which is also the fact.Haha.

Lol.ZZZ.Talking about fact,I always like saying the difference between facts and opinion so naturally today Nurmatha used it.Haha I think I am so smart lo.I heard facts as "sex".Then she said I am horny.ZZZZ.

Me mistakening "facts" as "sex", is a FACT(maybe Nurmatha didn't pronounced it properly is a fact too....); but saying I am horny is an OPINION.Sex may mean gender okay!

Lol.I think it's late now ._. Should go and sleep.Good nights!!:D

No comments: