Sunday, June 01, 2008

YO!


Slept with him yesterday!
LOL can see the bear in the picture?????Ya HIM.(:

HAHAHHAA today slept until 2 pm!Yesterday couldn't sleep zzzz.Stayed awake too long in the end couldn't sleep.Slept at 4 i think.Lol then today morning woke up and realise I slept for 10 hours already so decided to wake up (((:

29 of may was WenYee birthday!Opps.....Me and Veronica went to buy her present on that day.Then on the 30th we realised that she went to M'sia already ;//// She is going to Thailand on Sat.So in the end never pass her present to her D:
Then yesterday morning,Veron flew to China!To Xiamen.For school exchange programme.Haha.
Lol then today Kangwei is in M'sia now.But will be back by today.Haha.Walau everyone going overseas and leaving me alone! ):
My uncle and his family also going China.Sighhhhhhh!


I AM DESPERATE FOR SHOPPING AT BUGIS LAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Haha booked Nurmatha to go shopping with me next week!Lol.Interestingly, we haven't went out to have fun before :X

AHHHHH I NEED MONEY!!!!!Hai.

Need to go now!Going hospital again!Toodles!

PS:I am using ":X" again.Lol shall just ignore the other meaning behind it[:

No comments: