Saturday, June 14, 2008

:D

Thursday!
Haha!Watched "The Happening" with WenYee, JiaChyi and KaiJie.The story quite disturbing :/ But at least I managed to watch every part of the movie?Unlike some people who were saying they want to go home and hid their eyes with their hands during the whole movie?LOL.But I think the movie is not bad (:

Yesterday!
There was Cca yesterday.Lol my left thumb is aching because I was playing PacMan in Brigitte's GameBoyColour == Haha.After that Me,Valerie,MinLi,Siti and Kendra went to IMM to eat.Woots Chocolate brownie with ice cream.Almost perfect but it was too sweet.Then went to walk around.

Today!
Haha.Tuition today.After tuition me and WenYee 赖着不走 ;ppp Stayed to help (: Lol Tomorrow will be fun ;D

Read Cleo.One section of it was talking about how we have different personalities inside us.Sometimes we can be like a counsellor, sometimes we will be angry,etc etc.

Life is unpredictable.Things change.People don't remember what they used to be and what they used to say.Sometimes it's hard not to care, but nobody will bother to care whether you care or not.

I don't remember what I used to be and used to say too.

Colour of the day: Dark Purple
Quote of the day: 爱在孤独中绝望,在绝望中坚强,坚强后继续不停想着他。[from HuaDeJiaSha]
[Who says without some people you can't live?You will be stronger.Because things that don't kill you makes you stronger.]

I am a bad multi-tasker!:D

No comments: