Thursday, June 12, 2008

HEEYYY!

Stupid Nurmatha.Trying to ruin my reputation(eh do I have any....) like usual again....ZZZZZZZZZ.

Those stuffs on her blog are fictional.Let me sure you the real thing:
Yes I did said "Open the TV",and it was just a mistake!

Then she asked how do I open the TV, so I said "Unscrew the screws (laughs!).I nearly said undress the screws :X"

After that I told her,"I don't like doing my homework at home ):" Then she said where I want to do at.I was lying on my bed,so I said,"On my bed ;D"

Then she said,"Isn't it in your house =="
"Oh I moved it outside"
"To where?Doraemon's house???"
"== Ya right, study Bio?"
"Ya do Bio practical!"

Then she said"Have you undress your bear before?"

Seee?Smart readers!Nurmatha is the horny one lo!

Hohoho.Going watch "The Happening" with WenYee and JiaChyi later.
BYEBYE.

No comments: