Saturday, June 28, 2008

:D

Lol.I am pretty glad I do read books and read the right type of books [:

I do like philosophy books.

Think the best book I have read so far should be simple.ology. Lol.But sadly it was borrowed from the library.And this thing is suppose to be four books.So apparently they combined all together to be one very thick book (:

Thanks goodness it wasn't very wordy.

Law of attraction is a good but I gave up using it.It's a bit too stick-to-the-rules for me.If you really master how to be happy when you are suppose to be sad,the world will be a little weird.

Quotes of the day: "Absence of evidence is not the evidence of presence."
[Got this idea from the book I mentioned]
"People tries to keep love ones away from the cruelty of the world.But don't forget.Those people are in the world, and anyone can be cruel."

It's just a matter of choice.A matter of faith.And a matter of what you choose to believe in.If things doesn't turn out to be what you believed in, take it as a lesson learnt.Though lesson aren't cheap.

I have taken this decision because no matter what the truth is, you wouldn't be hurt :D

No comments: