Saturday, June 28, 2008

Reality

Tsk!

People make people disappointed.

Let's not have any expectations.

My turn to cheer you up Nurmatha!
I wished I can take her away from the cruel reality):
I mean.Don't forget how _ _ _ _ _ (insertname) is.
That person is like that to all guys/girls? (:

PS: This (insertname) is not connected with (insertname1) and (insertname2).

Grrr what's wrong with people trying to get popular with the opposite gender ==

Vomitted just now in the evening.Lol.Wow.No migraine, not sick or what.Haha.Have been feeling nausea for some time.At first I thought I was just imagining things.Lol.

Or was it because I ate too slow for dinner?D:

Does anyone have the feeling of heart behaving weirdly?It is just beating inconsistently physically.(I am not saying about skip of heart beat, that's emotionally.)

Quotes:
(yes again, I am sorry!)
"People am not scared of the cruelty of the world if a love one is there for them.What people fear most is when the love one leaves them,at which is the most cruel time for them."
{inspired from somewhere}
"Some people have so much fear for the future that they decide to give up on the present."
{inspired from somewhere again}

Hello!Giving up on the present is not the way out!

Lol.I am still optimistic :D

No comments: