Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...........................
Sorry that was meant to be in a sarcastic tone....................................

My uncle was admitted to TanTockSengHosp.

D:

Had a love-comic-like dream yesterday night
(forgot the content...)
But I know it was from a third-person point of view...........
Sad ):

Yesterday
Lol woke up at 11.45am amazingly!!!!!Ever since holiday started, I will not wake until afternoon ;p Woke up so early because my Aunt,my cousin, my cousin-in-law and most of all MY NEPHEW TERRON AND MY NIECE TERRYN is coming!Haha.Terryn is only a few months old?Terron is around 3 I think....Hahaha.Terron is damn cute lor!If you snatch toys from other toddles, they will definitely cry.But he won't (: He'll laugh hahaha.

[I noticed something:
Marion-Terron
(my bro)Mervyn-Terryn (:]

After that we went to St Luke's Hosp to visit my Ah ma!(: Haha.Then while i was chatting with WenYee on the phone about how we are going to meet at Bugis, Terron came and drag me to find fish.LOLLL.Cause there is a fish pond inside the hospital.Then Terron kept shouting "fish.Fish.Fish!FISH.FISH!!!!!!" SOO CUTTEEEE! I miss him ):

Lol then after that my mum went home, the others went to IMM and I went to Bugis to look for WenYee.Haha.She made her IC in the afternoon with her mother, then went to Bugis there cause her mother wanted to buy something.But when I arrived, her mother just went up to the Mrt.Haha.Woots.Saw a lot of things I wanted to buy at first, but must not be so shopaholical.Must control.Lol.(: So restrain myself and only bought a necklace and two earrings.(the earrings is suppose to be 3 for $5, I bought two wenyee bought one hehe)

Today
Apparently nothing has happened yet.

Sigh.Things change so fast.But it's okay.Let's think of what we have.And what happy things is coming up (:

Stay up to challenges! (?)
That's not easy.....

Jiayou ba.Lol.

No comments: