Saturday, June 21, 2008

Tired D:

Haha.Feeling lazy and tired.Because I didn't get my at-least-8-hour sleep ): Slept 4-5 hours.Actually not that short amount of time la.But I xi guan sleep for very long so bu xi guan!!

Ya anyway, was suppose to wake at 8.15am and suppose to meet Wenyee at my house downstairs at 8.45am, but I woke at 8.30am D: Haha.Have no idea when I switched off my phone alarm.Well anyway, we weren't late. In the end Veronica didn't join us for breakfast because she was sick and not feeling very well.So ya, the two of us had BIG BREAKFAST with (InsertName2)!;D

Yup that after (InsertName2) left, Veron came and we did homework.Yup.I didn't really complete my own, was more interested in their homework.Haha.

Had Emaths tuition then went to Westmall to eat with the usual gang.Lol.Then went to library to play around lol.After that went to eat dinner at a coffeeshop at Gombak there without Kaijie, Veronica and Ms Soh.They went home.Haha.Then we crapped alot at coffeeshop.

Did I mention Madeline and Ng will be coming with us for bowling tomorrow? Veron might be coming, but I had adviced her not to since she is sick?Yup[:

Colour of the day: Light Purple
Quote of the day: I love you, but I am not in love with you.
(dedicated to someone to use :D)
Saw this quote in the library as a book title.

Don't know if anyone relaise,I am not that hyper today.Lol.Oh well.

No comments: