Friday, June 20, 2008

幸福的定义

Lol.Woots!Don't know why ever since I changed my blog I become hyper :D Heeeheee...

OMG OMG! Wenyee sent me Xiaojingteng's Xinbuliaoqing!!!
(PS:Wenyee's msn popped up right at this time.说曹操曹操就到!)
(PSPS:Right after I tell this to Wenyee, Miss Soh popped out!)
(PSPSPS: No one popped out after that....D:)
*silenceeeeee*

Zzzz sorry hyper people can be quite lame.

Haha my mum and me both crazy about Xiaojinteng.Imagine my mum screaming when Xiaojinteng's on Yubai.... *shivers...*

OPPS!;p

Haha yesterday and today I very very very guai.I did my amaths homework!
(amaths is in red because it is dangerous.....Hahahhaha.)
Ya and I realised I cannot do Roots & Log.....):
(roots and log are in brown because they are part of a tree!:D)

But I realised I can do other chapters very very smoothly!*applause!!* :D

Tomorrow me,Wenyee,Veronica and (insertname2) will be starting our day(which means eating breakfast)@Central's McDonald's!:D Will be meeting at 9.Let's say a little prayer: Veronica will be on time. LOL! Ya then we shall chiong homework there until EMaths tuition! Which is at 2.30pm.CHIONG AH!~

Bowlingggggg!!!!~~~~~
Hand itchy le!~~~~~
]:

Colour of the day: YELLOW!
Quote of the day: Parting is such sweet sorrow -William Shakespeare, Romeo&Juliet.

Hahaha.Thank you Wenyee for being soo guai to wait for me to post finish patiently.
难得,难得!

No comments: