Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Drama of history!

Today is a fairly good day.Except when Yingqi kept talking about 18july.Damn angry at her that I ignored her for 10-15 min LOL. Cause on that day after sports day at first they wanted to stay to boyfreak, then after they say maybe go bugis?Then because of the drama of history audition I can't go.Then Yingqi kept talking it PURPOSELY.So I was angry Hahaa ;p

Haha we were suppose to come up with routine for ACES day.But our team just are not that talented at making up moves.Then that Jionghan was going around asking people whether he can carry them?THEN HE GO AND CARRY ELENEEEEE!Tay!Go and hit him la!

I took alot of pictures during Cca.BUT my stupid cable is not working!!!ZZZZ.So I am like sending one piece by one piece to my computer.......................sianzxs.....

Here are the photos with the cast!
Warning: We were in our costume for the play.


OH MY GOD.Girl?Did you enter the wrong school???

AH HAH YA that's GISELLLEEEE MAAAA! :D
[please put your focus on her.]
She is suppose to be acting as a Pri 4 elder sister in the earlier part of the play.
Haha!You are quite lucky.You don't have to act like a 5-year-old okay!Lol.

My role was suppose to be a chinese auntie/neighbour/taitai.
(HAHA I came up with taitai myself.Sorry.)

This is KENDRA, my Indian neighbour.
When I was capturing the photo, she said,"Are you shooting my boobs?"
LOLX.

Let's gossip!
RIDFI,the malay uncle, me and Kendra![:

SITI, the malay neighbour(wife of malay uncle), and me.

The grown-up child!!:D (with chinese auntie....haha)

HAHA my new boyfriend!
BRIGITTE ONG the younger 'son'.
She look damn shuai right?:D

The mother in the play, VALERIE WONG!

KHALIESAH, father of the children!
Others:

SERENE LAAAIIII!:D

OOOO:
BRIGITTE ONG IS A PLAYBOY.
Haha lame -.-

Today 6.30pm then release D: Haha.At the end of the session when Rifdi, Khaliesah and me were struggling with the benches, I really really wished our cca has more responsible and strong guys ):

Haha english tuition at 7.30.Was a little bit late.LOL I told Wenyee I will call her when I leave house and apparently I forgot x.x Then she took the bus instead of the mrt hahaha.Purposely want to qi me.

After tuition, Wenyee, Veronica, Jiachyi, Kaijie and I went to makan!Didn't eat dinner so damn hungry(One of the reading material we read during tuition had the word, "SUBWAY".ZZZZ) Then we bought salted chicken outside Westmall, Kaijie bought Mocha from Coffee bean, and I only contributed money on the cupcorn *guilty* Haha then we shared everything.LOL We finished Kaijie's Mocha for him :D So nice of us right? (:

HAHA I was saying my main of the day would be to blog, then Jiachyi say "same same." Like WWAAAAA, finally our dear Jiachyi is updating his blog!

Today is a good day :D

No comments: