Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Heyhey!

Today morning I was pretty high!LOL.I overslept x.x But I wasn't late.Haha.Not bad :D

After school went to Westmall with Valeriewong and Yuangeok for Subway!Yesterday after tuition I wanted to eat subway but the others didn't really want to ): Haha.So today got to eat subway meltz!Lol.The person serving is damn funny.LOL.Looks like those very fun type.Then after eating we went to walk around.

Walau yesterday I topped up $10 in my ez-link card.And guess what? Today become $-0.30 -.- Wth?So I went to tell the people there.Then the person helped me fill in a form to claim back my money.Hehe.Not bad.But at least must wait for 3 weeks before they mail me the claim?Zzzz.

Lol.Oh ya yesterday I forgot to post about stuffs which I wanted to post about.LOL.Serenelai yesterday kept pestering me asking me to tell story to her == Haha.In the end she told me a story before I told her anything.It's quite stupid lo, at first I refused to tell her, then in the end I more enthu telling than her listening LOL.Then I finally told Gisella ma what she wanted to know since a few months ago :D

Quiz from In2's blog!:D






WHAT MAJOR IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as HR/BusinessManagement

You should strongly consider majoring (or minoring) in Human Resources Management or Business Management, or related majors (e.g., Entrepreneurship, Hospitality, International Business, Leadership, Public Administration, Industrial-Organizational (I-O) Psychology).




It is possible that the best major for you is your 2nd, 3rd, or even 5th listed category, so be sure to consider ALL majors in your OTHER high scoring categories (below). You may score high in a category you didnt think you would--it is possible that a great major for you is something you once dismissed as not for you. The right major for you will be something 1) you love and enjoy and 2) are really great at it.




Consider adding a minor or double majoring to make yourself standout and to combine your interests. Excellent minors for HR/Business majors include: Psychology, Sociology, or other areas of business like Economics, Finance, or Marketing.

HR/BusinessManagement


100%

Visual&PerformingArts


94%

Psychology/Sociology


94%

Mathematics/Statistics


94%

English/Journalism/Comm


94%

Education/Counseling


88%

Nursing/AthleticTraining/Health


81%

Accounting/Finance/Marketing


81%

PoliticalScience/Philosophy


75%

Biology/Chemistry/Geology


75%

Physics/Engineering/Computer


75%

History/Anthropology/LiberalArts


69%

French/Spanish/OtherLanguage


69%

Religion/Theology


63%


I think it's crap lo.HR/BusinessManagement 100%? NO WAY.I seriously think those 94% are more suitable for me :D

Today is a tired day because I slept late yesterday ._.

No comments: