Thursday, July 24, 2008

I AM BACK IN ACTION!!!

My computer is back in action, so, people, stop showing off that you are 2 episodes ahead of me in MingZhong.Lol.

Lol stupid Nurmatha.She made alot of untrue statements.Let me correct her.

Firstly, I don't find Nurmatha sexy or whatever.Come on la I have better taste lol.

Secondly, my little finger wasn't as swollen as my middle finger.It was just as swollen as my index finger okay.Don't anyhow write nonsense stupid soulmate.

Thirdly, my brother didn't spoil the computer.Lol virus spoilt it (okay lame).As in we don't even know who spoilt it but he was the last person using.And, my brother didn't use in the morning, it was the night before.He woke up in the afternoon.

Next, I AM NOT HORNY OKAY! Nurmatha was the one who brought me around to look at girls' stuff (Lol shhhh Wenyee please don't say anything). Nurmatha is trying to hint that she wants underwears for her birthday.

Last but not least, having a father who likes yellow isn't a crime :D

I feel I am writing an essay, with all the firstly, secondly and blablabla.Zzzz.

Nurmatha is a pig.She spends all her time at home sleeping and sleeping.

I don't know where to start talking about.I have a poor memory.Let's start from things I remember.

Some day last week I went to IMM with Valerie Wong.Haha.Took a picture of our food but I can't upload now.Lol.

Lol I remembered last Saturday me and Wenyee/Wenyu was suppose to go running after tuition at Stadium.Then in the end it rained.== Running in the rain is not fun because I was having migraine like usual hahaha.And stupid migraine makes people vomit D:

Today there was full-dress rehearsal at S'pore Arts Museum.Tomorrow is the finals!We are competing with 4 schools.5 schools snatching for top 3.Ohmygod.

Lol I realise I like to know that people have secrets.For many cases, I realised people have secrets but didn't have the determination to find out what secret it was.Lol.Shall build some determination.Even if it means to pester people.Hehe.

Suddenly feel I am like an open book.People can understand me quite easily.And I tell people things easily too.ValerieWong is a closed book that is sooo damn hard to open lol.Maybe I shall leave myself semi-closed :D

I AM FEELING HYPER :D

Oh today I walked in the rain again.Seriously don't know how many times I need to walk/run in the rain.I just walked home when it was raining someday in this week.I hope I remember to bring umbrella from now on.

Saturday there will be a class outing with the Shanghai people at Sentosa and Vivo.I hope it doesn't rain ._.

Anyways, I learned from 18JinBuJin that when you run in rain, you will get wetter as the surface area is bigger.But of course, in terms of common sense, it's still better to get shelter.But I think walking in the rain is quite nice.Haha.

Oh and next week's Tuesday there will be Sec3 Bbq till 7. (:

Will try to blog again tomorrow!:D

2 lonely people will become friends and that is what is called friendship.For cliques to clique together, it takes at least 3 lonely people who wants other lonely people as company.Sometimes acquitance can treat you better than lonely people..And I finally realise why some friendship can last and some won't, which one to invest in and which kind is not worth at all.Even if everything doesn't turn out right, remember there is always a best friend living deep within yourself.

No comments: