Friday, July 25, 2008

Hello people!

Hahahahahaha.

Today is a crappy day!:D

My current mood: Confused!

Lol.

Yesterday
Drama of History competition.4th out of 33 schools.Not bad ah?Just miss by one place.But I think we quite pro already.Cause we kinda manage this competition mostly by ourselves, ya of course with guidance from Ms Rina :D

Lol I like what the person who announced the result said.She said,"I don't like consulation prize, because it is not consulating at all." HAHA agree agree.

Hotseating sucks.Especially one before performing.Damn it.Made me panic.LOL.

Aw I love Nurmatha :D

Today
Lol Class outing at sentosa??

Meet with Kendra to go to Vivo first.Then Valerie and Jessica came to join us.And we went to Sentosa.

I think we damn pro.We went to the wrong end of Sentosa.Nice right?Walking is a good exercise.

Haha anyway on our way through the wrong route, there was this place with a party for clubbers.Then got bubble bath or something.ALOT OF BUBBLES!!!

Lol and we met with Khaliesah and Siti and walked to the right beach.And after spending around 45 min sitting there,we went back to Vivo to have our dinner.

Awwww.I need shopping badly ):

when supposed refuges feel wrong.

No comments: