Sunday, July 13, 2008

I just needed to post to let the whole world now how great, fascinating and superb a person Nurmatha is. I am very sure that she gets smarter by the day. And she is getting sexier too. I seriously am amazed by her charming, charismatic self. I have to admit that she is greater and better than me. And everybody else.

Anyway,I need to clarify. I didn't fracture my finger, its just as swollen as my MIDDLE finger. Pain, pain, pain.

By the way, my brother did something very smart today. He spoilt the computer in the morning. When i came back home after eating, he told me that he had good and bad news for me. The bad news was that he spoilt the computer. The good news was that i can't use the computer anymore. TSK.

You might be wondering how i am blogging now. HEHE.

Who said Marion Loh was the one who posted this?

PS: Marion [I] won't be able to use the computer or come online until her [my] computer is fixed.

If you are smart, you will know who posted this.

NURMATHA FOR THE WIN!

No comments: