Saturday, July 12, 2008

ZZZZZZ

Lol I actually got picture to upload de but I don't feel like uploading cause I am now surviving with eight pathetic fingers.(I didn't lose my fingers.Will elaborate later)

Today 2.30pm got emaths tuition.Wenyee got piano lesson before that at bangkit(how to spell...) so I took 187 there :D haha we went to Bpp then she went to buy potted plant for her IPW.Haha.Then we thinking can take what bus back to Bukit Batok interchange.So we call Kaijie then he say take 176.Then in the end we saw the thing say 177 direct bus.So we waited.But in the end took 187 because we were super late already.Lol.

After tuition, Ms soh let us see a paper that says the difference between love and like.It's in chinese and the pictures are very cute :D then Me,Wenyee,Kaijie and Jiachyi went to westmall.then wenyee and me were saying about cottonbud.lol cause that time veron wanted to eat cottoncandy then she said cottonbud in chinese.haha.after then wenyee and me went to popular.then when we went down jiachyi bought cottoncandy!hahahaha[: kaijie went to buy the salted chicken.lol after that he say wenyee is like princess cause she keep asking people to feed her.then i tease him and say he must be TAI JIAN.Hahhahaa.

at first jiachyi don't want follow us go to westmall cause he going to run with his friends.then in the end he say not going.then we say if he want go with us to pasa malam at gombak there.then we reach there liao he pangseh us and went to stadium!walau.haha so after walking around the pasa malam we decided to go and find jiachyi ;p

lol he wearing slipper don't know how he run == he was with his friends.so the other three of us went to play around.we played at the long jump there.LOL.wenyee tried to jump then in the end her slippers was full of sand.then she tried to throw her slipper using her feet.LOL even her slipper can jump further than her la.after that we compete who can throw the slipper further with our feet -.- lol.then i started calling kaijie shigonggong.then after that when he going to leave me and wenyee called him that and he looked like he want to kill us hahaha.

then after that for some reason jiachyi left one of his slipper with us cause he was trying out his friend's shoe.hahaha then wenyee hid it.
when he came and ask where his slipper was, we said,
"your friend took it le ma!"
then he said,
"walau he never tell me"
then he walked back.
LOL then we kept laughing and laughing.didn't know he trust us so much ah.lol.then after aruging with his friends he came back and say his friend say he never take.
so we said,
"you believe them don't believe us!"
lol.then he said,"walau all of you say the same thing!"
LOL.then he walked up the stairs to find.then i took the slipper and waved to him ;p then wenyee took away and ran.jiachyi took away wenyee's bag so i snatch back from him.then he go take my purse!so he chased after wenyee and i chased after him.then i fell down at the grass patch and injured/fractured my little finger.$&^%^$*&9 SI JIACHYI RETURN ME MY LITTLE FINGER!

lol.okay maybe not entirely his fault.cause before that when i walk at that place i tripped over the metal thing but didn't fall cause i was walking.that means if i was walking i wouldn't have fell.and jiachyi made me run!so he should take 1/3 of the blame hahaha.another 1/3 goes to my superb sense of balancing and the other to the metal thing.

walau then wenyee kept xing zai le huo.she kept laughing!what a nice friend.....

at first jiachyi say he going to eat dinner with his friends in the end all his friends going home or something so he ate with us.we went to mac.then i kept talking about my finger.i did stupid things like putting my finger on the iced milo and said,"see!i am making my finger less swollen." and said retarded things like,"i seriously think my little finger need to go on a diet."Haha!

hahaa my stupid brother went for blood donation today.walau he scammed me.yesterday he told me today he can't use computer because of the blood donation so he must use the whole of yesterday.when i came back home he was using?Zzzzz

(ps: after the second paragraph i lazy to press swift so no more capital letters:D )
(psps: my maths didn't fail,neither do i have only nine fingers from the start.i can't use the finger beside my little finger because my little finger will hurt hahahaa.that's why i am typing with eight fingers)

No comments: