Tuesday, July 01, 2008

YO!

At 4T1.
Dealing with Maths stuffffs.

ME & JEWEL sorting out the stationeries.

YINGQI,(the hidden)YUAN GEOK,JEWEL,ME & SHEENA!


WAAA ROLE-PLAY AH!
US with TAY!

Eeeeeeeuk!

The king!


Model show?


Sexy!(?)

LOL.Did I mention we were having Detention Class?

Haha Mrs Wai let us on the air-con somemore.Hehe.

If detention class don't come with stupid demerit point, I think we will be more than happy to come and help :D

This damn demerit point is mine (&also Zifeng's) first point.Quite sad ah.

Because of one bloody study plan.

Okay maybe it's our fault, we made MrDamian disappointed.

Haha.Just now after tuition Me,Wenyee and Mader were talking about Theme Parks.Cause we were sitting right at the back, and I was grabbing the stupid seat tightly!Zzz!People with poor balancing skills.Should have bigger ears haha. Then all of us realise we were all scared of those Roller Coasters and friends (: Yay.

The curve between yesterday and today was quite a struggle.Fortunately (insertname1) said inspiring things.Haha."Puppy love".Everyone needs a experience of "Puppy love" to know what is "true love" (: And "Puppy love" fades just like that.不声不响的。Lol.And seriously I think I am very lucky to have everything controllable.Phew.Just in time just in time.Finally understand what (insertname2) meant by deciding with no regrets.

That really really reminded me of what I felt went wrong during the process.And I realise when people are in relationships, they tend to package themselves up to become something that seemed flawless, which is just not themselves.And this cover is enough to cover up all the characteristics of what someone really is.

Maybe I am guilty of it too.Maybe.So I am trying to get myself back on tracks, back to being someone who I really realllyyyyy am (:

And I actually forgotten how the whole thing was an obstacles to alot of things.Luckily cleared in time before big sacrifices that will bring regrets are made.

Actually, I was quite positive on 010108 that this is all about 依赖.Lol.But just forgot all about it.Opps (:

Quote of the day: "只要学会爬起,机会就回来"

Responsibility can't be brought in at this point, sadly.Lol.

No comments: