Monday, June 30, 2008

解脱了!


A PICTURE SPEAKS A THOUSAND WORDS!

Haha was having Physics lesson with MrLim so I drew this.Hehe Didn't expect myself to use it for blogging today ==

Hahahaha.Lol.I really didn't expect myself to be like smiling while sending that stupid message I thought I will be afraid to send.Haha.Thanks for Wenyee for giving me courage!Yay!

Lalalala.Nothing went wrong.Just because nothing happened, that's why I am single LOL. Walau Yuangeok like very happy lo ;p NO LA KIDDING.

Wa I think I keesiao.Tsktsktsk.It's okay.Everyone around me is single anyway.Wa I think I finally can clique with Yingqi and Yuangeok.LOL.Funny.

I think I am much more happier after settling this.Walau I think I really siao for caring too much for other people's feelings that I didn't realise I could feel sooo freeeeee after this.Lol.

Okay I don't regret anyway.Almost seven months uh?Enjoyed it.But maybe got abit toooooooo into it.Bleahs.

Didn't have much choice in many situations.Lol.

Everyone need a past!I have a past now!And I will be a past too :D

Damn it!Today just read a magazine that says that Leo is suppose to have a romantic time for one week till 29June.Haha.

Thanks thanks for the following people!
-NURMATHA!
-WEN YEE!
-YINGQI!
-YUAN GEOK!

Ahhh whatever.Still miss some nice episodes of the entire journey.

Haha.Maybe it further proves me right for fearing the future.

Recalling back, I really didn't know I could be childish(and perhaps rash?) at times!AHHH.

But anyway, even if this holiday didn't turn out to be obstacles, there is right another obstacles in front which would make me come into this decision.Something that will not bring a happy ending.So why don't just end it earlier?I thought I won't San Xin Er Yi de.I can only give up one of it if not both will turn out bad.Haha so I understand myself quite well ah!And thanks to the grateful holiday, it makes my life unregretful! Woots woots not bad! (:

Nearly gave up my dream.Hehe.Luckily.Just in time(: YAY!

EXPERIENCE EXPERIENCE.EVERYONE NEEDS EXPERIENCE!

Haha I will recover fast [:

At first I thought I would be hard to separate from you because I thought I needed you when times were bad.Times were the worst when you were not there, and ya you were not there.So I can live well too :D
& i seriously need to remind myself not to worry about you :D

No comments: