Friday, August 01, 2008

Zzzzzz!

Walau!I super angry can!Stupid blogger mixed up all the dates!Zzzzzz!How can I blog 5 posts about the future on 27July at 6.02pm?

Luckily, blogger can change the date of the post.

Maybe someone hacked in my account and purposely play this prank on me zzzz.

Lol.Today during Cca's break, Valerie and I walked around the school and realises that alot of people like to boyfreak.We saw the "encourage me" paper then I was kind of speechless at one of the comments lol.

Haha Today during Amaths tuition, Madeline finally found Drop-dead gorgeous diary!
(Fyi: "Drop-dead gorgeous is the name of my primary school clique, consisting of me,Madeline,Cynthia and Nicole.Lol when they came out with this name I didn't know the meaning of gorgeous x.x)
Lol the diary, alot of craps that I don't wish to be reminded of.Haha.There were some boy-crazying parts.

Sometimes I doubt my own taste also x.x

I think this few days isn't very interesting so I shall just end here!:D

To _____:
You are damn insensitive and quite irritating.Do I know you very well?Other people also know its unappropiate to say some things.&I don't think I need your opinion.

No comments: