Saturday, August 02, 2008

BORED! Grrrr.

就算是误会,
就算是有苦衷,
都已经不重要了。
没有结局,
就是最好的结局。


Maybe I knew you too well.
It just feels weird to be able to tell what you are going to do.


Rahhhh.Feeling damn bored.BORED!

So decided to blog because blogging lifts my mood! ;D

I just realise I really really don't like emo people.Eeee.

AH STOP JUMPING TO CONCLUSION.Walau people who use their inferencing skills anyhow-ly are irritating.ANNOYINGGGG!

Woots!The clock has struck 12!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

MARION IS OFFICIALLY FIFTEEEN! :D

And the first person to wish me happy birthday on my birthday isssss....

NURMATHA! *applause*

Haha not surprising ah?Cause that's what she is suppose to do. ;p

Well okay anyway, tell you a secret.There is an irony in this post.

When I said I was bored, I actually mean I am emoing/thinking about stuffs.Random stuffs.All kinds of things.

So in other words, I don't like myself ): Aw.

And when I don't like myself, I tend to do stupid things to other people accidentally-on-purpose.Oh no!What's happening to me O:

Aw.It's okay it's alright!Shall be a happy girl since it's my birthday le!

No comments: